Request New Trash Can

If your cart has been damaged and you are in need of a new one, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.

For questions, please call the Department of Environmental Services at 843-769-2413.


Please complete the form below

Name *
Home Address *
Home Address
Phone Number *
Phone Number
When do you need them by? *
When do you need them by?