SAFD is Now Hiring for Firefighter/EMT!
St. Andrews Fire Department is hiring for Firefighter/EMT! Below is the application with detailed instructions. Completed applications can be sent to 1775 Ashley River Road, Attn: Human Resources, Charleston, SC 29407 or via email to HR@standrewspsd.org. The deadline for applications is Friday, May 18th at 5 p.m.
Qualified applicants will be invited to the Pre-employment Firefighter Evaluation, which is scheduled for June 2018. Specifics will be provided closer to the evaluation date. For additional questions, please contact HR at 843-556-6310.
- St. Andrews Fire Department Responds to Morning Structure Fire off Main Road 2.16.18
- District Manager Christie Holderness Issues State of the SAPSD 2.12.2018
- SAFD Responds to Early Morning Structure Fire 12.18.2017
- Smoke Detector Blitz 10.09.2017
- SAFD Welcomes Doug Montgomery as New Deputy Chief of Training & Special Operations 1.11.2017
- District Manager Christie Holderness Issues State of the SAPSD 12.31.2016
- Chief Charles Lamoreaux Appointed New Fire Chief of St. Andrews Fire Department 9.21.2016
- SAFD Receives ISO Class 1 Rating 8.9.2016