As per South Carolina’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), St. Andrews Public Service District’s (PSD) official policy and request form can be found below:
- Charleston County Citizen Alert Notification System
- This system enables Charleston County to provide residents with critical information quickly in a variety of situations, such as severe weather, unexpected road closures, missing persons, and evacuations of buildings or neighborhoods. You will receive time-sensitive messages wherever you specify, such as your home, mobile, or business phones, email addresses, text messages and more.
- Smart911 is a service that allows residents to create a free safety profile for their household that includes any information they want 911 and first responders to have in the event of an emergency. Once this profile has been completed, anytime a 911 call is placed from a phone associated with that household the safety profile is provided to the 911 call taker, which can then be relayed to first responders.
- Charleston County Hurricane Preparedness Guide
- This website provides the public information on hurricanes affecting the Charleston County area.
- Charleston County Op Con Descriptions
- This website provides the public with definitions of emergency operation conditions.